Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol

Can Hdl Be Too High - Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol.
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol.

Do you know about - Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol

Can Hdl Be Too High ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Can Hdl Be Too High . You check out this article for information on that want to know is Can Hdl Be Too High .

How is Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol

Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol Tube. Duration : 9.65 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Can Hdl Be Too High . People who take certain HIV medications often get high cholesterol as a side effect of the drugs. Recently my doctor told me that I have high cholesterol. But is it a result of my drug regimen? I had been taking Reyataz, Norvir and Truvada, all of which have high cholesterol as a possible adverse effect. It could be my genes or my lifestyle--or even a combination. I may never really know. But since high cholesterol increases your risk of having a heart attack or stroke, it's time for me to make some changes. Here Comes Trouble My average cholesterol is 234.1; the average of my doctor's patients is 185. My LDL, or "bad cholesterol," is 143.1, which is borderline high. My HDL, or "good" cholesterol, is 52, which is good. (To learn more about cholesterol levels, go here.) My triglycerides were also high. High cholesterol runs in my family. For years I have known that my dad has it. Over the holidays I learned that my mother does too. This double shot of high cholesterol means that I really have to be careful, especially since being male and of African American descent may increase my risk of heart disease also. Fortunately I don't smoke. Living for the Weekend Rather than immediately change my meds, which is complicated, my doctor decided that we'd first approach the problem by making lifestyle changes. There are two areas that I can take charge of on my own: eating and exercise. First I had to slow my cholesterol intake. Now that I'm 30, my body doesn't process foods at the ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Can Hdl Be Too High . Where you can put to use in your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is Can Hdl Be Too High . View Related articles related to Can Hdl Be Too High . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Justin's HIV Journal HIV & High Cholesterol.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment